|(17607)||Táborsko = 1995 TC (T\'aborsko in TeX)|
Discovered 1995 October 2 by M. Tichý and Z. Moravec at Kleť.
|Táborsko is a south Bohemian district historically known for the Hussite religious reformatory movement in the fifteenth century. Its center is Tábor, the second largest south Bohemian town, founded in 1420 with a beautiful historical center situated above the Lužnice river and the Jordán pond.|
|(MPC 46011 | 2002 June 24)|