(40206) Lhenice = 1998 SB36
Discovered 1998 September 26 by J. Tichá and M. Tichý at Kle.
 The market town of Lhenice was first mentioned in 1263. St. James' Church, located on its square, is a Gothic building from the fourteenth century. Lhenice is well-known as the south Bohemian town of orchards
 (MPC 48397 | 2003 May 1)


[orbit] [search]

(c) 2001-2011, Klet Observatory, Ceske Budejovice
CNW_Counter